Intended to obtain medicinal form of natrium hypochloryte solution - activated physiologic solution (APS).
It allows dramatical reduction of expences for purchasing of pharmaceuticals due to cheap initial
materials for APS production (NaCl salt and water).
Basic indications to apply APS:
- respiratory and toxi-infections;
- gynecology: subinvolution of uterine; endometritis, vaginitis, cervicitis;
- metabolism diseases: acetonemia, ketosis;
- conjunctivitis, rhinitis, pharyngitis;
- surgery: purulent wounds, operation field treatment;
- dermatologic diseases: eczema, mycotic lesions of skin, mycrobial eczema, viral affections/lesions, trophic ulcers;
- gastroenteric tract diseases: diarrhea, parvoviral enteritis, gastroenteritis;
|Time of soution preparation, hrs||1.5|
|Volume of solution obtained, l||3|
|Dimensions of electronic block, mm||300x200x150|
|Weight of electronic block, kg||3.5|
Method references are included into complete supply set.